Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dining in Maui – Day 6

Mary in the Mornin' Since we had been eating in for breakfast every day, granola, yogurt, bananas, juice, coffee and bagels, I decided we should go out for a decent breakfast. The guide book said that the Plantation House in Kapaula was the best breakfast in Maui, so that’s where we headed. The views were great, as well as the service and food. I had the special NJ Omelet (of course) matched with a nice spicy mary, and Court had the French Toast. It was a great way to start the day.

We spent the rest of the day loungin’ out by the pool. I became good friends with a bottle of black rum I bought at Safeway, it was a good day.

 

 

 

Mama's Fish House That evening we had 6:45pm dinner reservations at Mama’s Fish House in Paia. Courtney’s sisters had gotten her (us) a gift certificate for her wedding shower for Mama’s. This is one of (if not the) most expensive restaurant in Maui, so we were excited. The place was so cool, great decor and ambiance. We had a nice view of the beach, and strategically spent the entire amount of the gift certificate and had a great meal. We really enjoyed it. (As you can see) The Supple family slept good that night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment